Cautions when using fire truck
1. When spraying with a foam ratio mixer, the pump must not use pressurized water from a hydrant.
2. When the power take-in is cut in or out, the engine speed should be reduced to smoothly engage or disengage, to avoid the occurrence of faults such as broken teeth or broken forks.
3. The water pump idling time should not exceed 3 minutes. It is strictly prohibited to run at high speed without water.
4. During use, before closing all water outlet valves, the speed of the fire truck pump must be reduced to prevent the fire pump from running for longer than the rated working pressure.
5. After diversion is completed, the diversion button must be reset.
6 The power take-off will generate some heat. In summer or when the working time exceeds 10 minutes, the cooling water ball valve must be opened to force the power take-off to cool down. Continuous high-temperature operation will cause the power take-off to fail. Drain the power of the power take-off.
7. The fire pump may use corrosive water during the fire extinguishing process, so it must be rinsed with clean water and the remaining water of the pump must be drained after use.
8 When the ambient temperature is lower than 0 ℃, after the vehicle is used, it should be timely opened and the relevant water discharge valve (pump. Gun base. And pump pipeline valve, etc.) to prevent the fire pump and related components from freezing.
请拨打 24 小时销售热线： 13872886021 （办公） 。 For more product details, please call the 24- hour sales hotline: 13872886021 (office) . Our senior sales staff will recommend economical models for you, and have professional and technical personnel to answer all your questions about special vehicles.