Fire truck water pump maintenance method
消防泵工作直接影响到其正常运行， 维护保养非常重要，在检测维护时应当留意以下几个方面 The work of the fire pump of the fire truck directly affects its normal operation. Maintenance is very important. You should pay attention to the following aspects when testing and maintaining
1. Inspection of pump shaft and impeller coordination. The impeller and the pump shaft are in interference fit. If the impeller is loose on the shaft, it must be repaired. A simple repair method is to solder a layer of tin on the shaft to increase the diameter of the shaft and restore the interference fit. It can also be repaired by chrome plating.
2. Check whether the pump shaft is bent, whether the journal wear exceeds the limit, and whether the thread on the shaft end is damaged. The bending of the pump shaft should not exceed 0.05mm, otherwise it should be replaced.
3. When the impeller is found to be cracked, severely pitted or corroded, it should be replaced. Impellers with mild cavitation can be repaired with glue. If the contact surface of the impeller and the water seal is found to be scratched and worn, replace it with a new one.
4. Check the fit between the pump shaft and the bearing. There should be no abnormal sound when the bearing is turned by hand. Generally, the axial clearance of the bearing should not exceed 0.3mm, and the radial clearance should not exceed 0.15mm, otherwise a new bearing should be used.
5. Check the water seal for wear and aging. If it is severely worn or leaks due to aging, it should be replaced.
6. Check the gap between the impeller and the pump body, which should generally be in the range of 0.30 ~ 1.70mm.
7. Check the gap between the impeller and the bell mouth of the pump. Generally, it should be in the range of 0.2 ~ 1.0mm. The gap is too large or too small, and it can be adjusted with a gasket.
8. Check the pump casing for cracks, and the front and rear bearing holes are worn out. The cooperation between the bearing hole and the bearing should meet the requirements, and if it is loose, it should be replaced or repaired.