If the water tank fire truck wants to drive the whole vehicle, the working condition of the power steering system is directly related to the normal use of the vehicle. Generally speaking, the probability of failure of the vehicle's rotating system is very low. We use the vehicle normally. Just pay attention to changing the hydraulic oil during this period. The fire truck manufacturers will introduce the method of changing the hydraulic oil of the fire truck rotating system.
Method for replacing hydraulic oil of fire truck dynamic system
1. Put the front wheel of the water tank fire truck in a straight driving state, lift the front part of the sprinkler truck body with a jack, make the front wheel rotate freely, and support the front axle with a fixed bracket.
2. Remove the power steering inlet and outlet oil pipes on the power steering gear of the water tank fire truck, and place the oil pipe joints and gaskets in a container containing clean power steering hydraulic oil for cleaning; open the power steering hydraulic oil storage tank cover to make the hydraulic pressure The oil flows out naturally.
3. With the fuel pipe of the fire truck removed, turn the steering wheel concrete mixer truck to the left and right extreme positions repeatedly to remove the old hydraulic oil in the power cylinder and connect it with an oil box to prevent the hydraulic oil from splashing. To other parts.
4. After draining the hydraulic oil, reinstall the oil pipe.
5. After filling the oil tank with new hydraulic oil, the fire engine starts the engine and makes it idle. At this time, the oil level will immediately decrease, so the hydraulic oil must be continuously replenished. When the liquid level in the storage tank stabilizes, the hydraulic oil should be replenished to the upper (or MAX) score line of the storage tank.
6. After increasing the engine speed to medium speed, turn the steering wheel to the left and right a few times to make the air in the hydraulic system flow back to the storage tank and then exhaust it. Therefore, the exhaust operation should be performed until the air bubbles in the storage tank are completely Until it disappears, and replenish the hydraulic oil to the upper limit of the dipstick at any time.
7. After the fire truck manufacturer finishes the operation, the fire driver wipes off the oil, rotates the steering wheel to the left and right several times, and checks for oil leakage in each part. After placing the front wheels in the straight position, stop the engine from rotating, withdraw the bracket, and lower the front wheels. Check again whether the amount of hydraulic oil reaches the upper limit of the reservoir.