A few days ago, the Ministry of Public Security deployed to further deepen reforms, improve the work of facilitation of traffic management services, and announced 20 new measures for "decentralization and management" of traffic management, including quick and easy-to-use, online communication, and nearest office. 2018年9月1日起，全面推行小型汽车、货车和中型客车跨省异地检验，申请人可以直接在机动车登记地以外省份直接检验，申领检验合格标志，无需办理委托检验手续。 This includes the comprehensive implementation of cross-provincial cross-province inspections of small cars, trucks and medium-sized passenger cars starting on September 1, 2018. Applicants can directly inspect in provinces other than the motor vehicle registration site, apply for inspection qualification marks, and do not need to go through the inspection inspection procedures.
Since the beginning of this year, the Ministry of Public Security has deepened public security reforms and successively introduced a series of measures to benefit the people. In order to further deepen the reform of “decentralized service” in public security traffic management, the Traffic Management Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security has introduced 20 new measures for the reform of “decentralized service” in 4 aspects of traffic management:
In terms of reform window services, four items were launched to achieve "one-off, immediate-off". Four deductions for application materials. Copy of identity certificate is exempted, application form is free to fill in, vehicle identification code is printed for free, and relevant departments prove that vouchers are gradually exempted from submission. 18 types of business can be done immediately with a certificate. Renewal of driver's licenses and other vehicle management services can be performed with one certificate. General business is handled through a window. Integrate the vehicle driving management business window, implement electronic payment of payment, and realize "one queue, one acceptance, and one settlement". Personalized service. Promote the use of self-service terminals, provide a variety of self-service services such as renewal of driver's licenses, selection of motor vehicles, and handling of traffic violations, reducing waiting in windows.
In terms of "Internet + traffic management services", 4 items were launched to realize "online office and handheld office". Traffic management services apply online. In accordance with the requirements of "should go to the top and be online all the time", traffic management services such as appointments for driver examinations, selection of motor vehicles, replacement of driver's licenses, and application for inspection-exempt signs are implemented online. Government information exchange on the Internet. Simplify the interview process on the Internet platform, promote the docking with trusted identity authentication platforms, and realize "one-time collection and multi-point availability" of identity information, and improve the online service experience and convenience. Online learning for safety education. Pilot drivers apply for online education, online certification, and online learning. Traffic accidents are handled online. Promote the sharing of data and information with courts and insurance agencies, and promote the realization of online damage determination and compensation for car damage accidents.
In terms of extending the decentralized business, 8 items were launched to achieve "close and convenient operation." Social service outlets. Car dealers, second-hand car markets, insurance and other units handle car driving business such as new car registration and second-hand car transfer registration, and provide "one-stop" services such as car purchase, number selection, insurance, and tax payment. Postal service outlets. Post offices throughout the urban and rural areas are responsible for the replacement of driver's licenses / driving licenses, application for inspection-exempt signs, and self-service handling of traffic violations. Extend rural traffic management services. Utilize offices such as township government service service outlets to handle motorcycle registration, renewal of driver's licenses, and other services to open up the "last mile" of rural services. Promote quick compensation for traffic accidents. Establish a "police and insurance linkage" mechanism to quickly deal with property loss accidents. Carry out national "common inspection" of vehicles. 更好方便群众出行，促进物流降本增效。 The comprehensive implementation of cross-provincial and remote inspection of small cars, trucks and medium-sized passenger cars will make it easier for the masses to travel and promote logistics cost reduction and efficiency. Promote optimization of vehicle inspection procedures. Carry out online appointment inspections and apply for online inspection-exempt signs. Facilitate vehicle relocation. The electronic transfer of non-operating small car files on the Internet was piloted to reduce the number of round trips between the two places. Facilitate the application for driving licenses in different places in the province. Residents in the province hold ID cards to directly apply for small car driving licenses across the province.
In terms of strengthening supervision and management, four items were introduced to ensure "legal and standardized management." Adhering to both decentralized management and decentralized management, based on the principle of “where the business is extended and decentralized, the supervision follows up”, improve the supervision system and mechanism, strengthen the construction of smart supervision, strengthen the supervision after the event, and strengthen the security of information systems We will ensure that we do not mess up, and strictly enforce fair and civilized law enforcement.
Relevant persons in charge of the Traffic Management Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security stated that before the end of July, 8 convenience service measures such as data reduction and exemption, one-off licenses, and self-help quick start were available in 36 large cities including municipalities directly under the Central Government, provincial capitals, autonomous regions, and planned cities Be the first to implement, starting from September 1, 20 measures have been fully implemented. In addition, some of the reform measures also involve the connection with functions and businesses of other departments. Public security traffic management departments in various places will actively coordinate the relevant departments to strengthen overall coordination and ensure that they are in place for the reform measures to take effect.
Details of 20 new measures for traffic management
1. Four deductions for application materials. When handling the traffic management business, the applicant's identity certificate is exempt from photocopying, application forms are free to fill in, vehicle identification codes are freely printed, and vehicle purchase tax, traffic insurance, medical examination certificates and other relevant department certification certificates are gradually exempted from submission.
2, 18 types of business will be issued immediately after the certificate. For 18 types of vehicle driving management, including renewal and verification of driver's licenses, applicants will do it upon the proof of their resident status.
3, general business through the window. Integrate and optimize the vehicle driving management business process, promote the electronic payment of online banking, WeChat, Alipay and other payment methods to achieve business acceptance, data review, payment of fees, and license issuance "once queue, once settlement".
4, self-service quick start of personalized service. Promote the use of self-service terminals, and the masses can handle self-service replacement of driver's licenses, selection of motor vehicles, change of information, and handling of traffic violations.
5, traffic management services online. Improve the integrated service management platform for Internet traffic safety, and provide traffic management services such as online certificate renewal, appointment selection, and accident handling.
6. Online communication of government affairs information. Actively promote the interconnection and interoperability of the traffic management service platform with other government affairs platforms, and the masses can also handle traffic management services at other government affairs platforms to achieve “single sign-on and full network communications”.
7. Online learning for safety education. The pilot implementation of the Internet learning and education platform will make it easier for drivers to apply for online education, online certification, and online learning for examination and full mark education.
8. Online handling of traffic accidents. Promote the sharing of data and information with courts and insurance agencies, and promote the realization of online damage determination and compensation for car damage accidents.
9. Social service outlets. Carry out registration service station agency. Car dealers, second-hand car market, insurance and other units handle car driving and other management services such as new car registration and second-hand car transfer registration, and provide "one-stop" services such as car purchase, number selection, insurance, and tax payment.
10. Postal service outlets. Establish a co-operation platform for police and post, and post offices to reissue driving licenses / driving licenses, apply for inspection-exempt signs, self-service handling of traffic violations, etc., to achieve nearby acceptance, background certification, and mail delivery.
11. Extend rural traffic management services. Delegated vehicle driving and management services such as small car registration and driver's examination to the county level. Imported vehicle registration can be handled in places where conditions permit. Promote the registration of motorcycles and renewal of driver's licenses at township government service outlets.
12. Promote quick compensation for traffic accidents. Promote the "Police and Insurance Linkage", and promote the insurance company's claim adjuster, traffic police, and auxiliary police to conduct road inspections together to quickly handle property loss traffic accidents. Promote the establishment of a team of traffic accident coordinators in rural areas to assist in the quick settlement of accidents.
13. Carry out national "common inspection" of vehicles. From September 1, 2018, cross-provincial cross-province inspections of small cars, trucks and medium-sized buses will be fully implemented. Applicants can directly inspect in provinces other than the motor vehicle registration site, apply for inspection inspection marks, and do not need to go through the inspection inspection procedures.
14. Promote optimization of vehicle inspection procedures. For vehicles that have been exempted from inspection for 6 years, they can apply for the exemption sign directly after verifying the strong insurance through the Internet service platform. Promote inspection agencies to open online car inspection services to facilitate the masses' "on-the-go inspection".
15. Facilitate vehicle relocation. The pilot implementation of the electronic online transfer of non-operational mini-vehicle files will eliminate the need for applicants to collect paper files and check vehicles at the vehicle management office in the place where they moved out, reducing the number of trips between the two places.
16. Facilitate the application for driving licenses in different places in the province. Relax the requirements for small car driving licenses to be applied in different places. Starting from September 1, 2018, applicants in this province (region) can apply directly with a resident identity card; After the city residence permit, you can also apply directly within the province.
17. Improve the supervision mechanism. Improve the supervision system, unblock the channels for consultation, complaints and reports from the public, and build a normal, intelligent and social supervision system.
18. Strengthen the construction of smart supervision. Innovate the application of big data and information technology supervision methods, build an information supervision center, and realize comprehensive supervision of traffic management business and leave marks throughout the process.
19. Strengthen after-event supervision. Strengthen online and offline supervision and inspection, strictly pursue accountability for violations of laws and regulations; establish a joint disciplinary mechanism for breach of trust, and implement joint disciplinary measures for inspection institutions and socialized test centers that violate laws and regulations.
20. Strengthen the security of information systems. Strengthen the construction of information and data systems and the construction of security technology support systems to prevent security risks in the application of information and data.